Mouthwatering layers of lasagna pasta with spinach, onion, tomato, garlic, dill, feta cheese, and ricotta topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella.
Dimitrios Fetokakis runs Niko Niko’s, a popular Houston, Texas, restaurant founded by his parents Eleni and Chris in 1977. Everything from moussaka to spanakopita to baklava is made with recipes that have been passed down from the Athens restaurant run by Eleni’s father. Niko Niko’s has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives and the Houston Press called the Greek-American restaurant “Houston’s Best Family-Owned Restaurant.”
This package serves 9 – 12 people and includes:
- 1 half tray of Veggie Lasagna
- 8 mini pita bread (each 5")
- Each half tray measures 10" and weighs 7.5 lbs
Pasta, pomace oil, salt, pepper, spinach, parsley, dill, green onions, eggs, milk, cottage cheese, ricotta feta cheese, olive oil, mozzarella
Instructions / Storage
- Niko Niko’s ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Immediatly place in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze up to a month fridge 5 days
- Remove from container and place in oven-safe baking dish.
- If item has been frozen, defrost overnight in the refrigerator, or for 2 to 3 hours at room temperature.
- Preheat your oven to 300°.
- Carefully remove Pastitsio from the plastic container and transfer to a baking pan.
- Place on center rack of your preheated oven for about 45 minutes or until hot throughout.
- Niko Niko’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.