Spanakopites and Tiropites are traditional Greek Appetizer. Enjoy your choice of Tiropites (Feta cheese puffs) or Spanakopita (Spinach and Feta puffs). A true Greek Delight!
Founded by Eleni and Chris Fetokakis in 1977 and today run by their son, Dimitrios, Niko Niko’s brings a true taste of Greece to Houston, Texas, where it’s become a beloved local institution. Everything from moussaka to spanakopita to baklava is made with recipes that have been passed down from the Athens restaurant run by Eleni’s father. Niko Niko’s has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives and the Houston Press called the Greek-American cafe “Houston’s Best Family-Owned Restaurant”.
This package serves 12 people and includes your choice 24 Greek Appetizers
- Each piece measures 4"
- Arrived in 2 trays of 12
Tiropites: Feta cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, ricotta cheese, cracker meal, phyllo dough, and butter
Spanakopita: spinach, parsley, green onion, feta and cottage cheese, eggs, cracker meal, pomace oil, dill, pepper, allspice
Instructions / Storage
- Niko Niko’s ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 2 weeks
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove from container and place on baking sheet
- Place in oven.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until Golden.
- Niko Niko’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.