A greek twist on quesadillas made with pita bread, stuffed with mouth-watering lamb and beef gyro meat or chicken gyro with traditional flavors of Greece. Accompanied by our niko’s meze platter, with savory horderves and dips.
Founded by Eleni and Chris Fetokakis in 1977 and today run by their son, Dimitrios, Niko Niko’s brings a true taste of Greece to Houston, Texas, where it’s become a beloved local institution. Everything from moussaka to spanakopita to baklava is made with recipes that have been passed down from the Athens restaurant run by Eleni’s father. Niko Niko’s has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives and the Houston Press called the Greek-American cafe “Houston’s Best Family-Owned Restaurant”.
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 4 Pita Quesadillas, your choice (each 8 oz.)
- 1 Meze Platter
- Pita Quesadillas arrive pre-assembled
Pita Quesadilla Fillings Include
- Traditional Lamb
Meze Platter Includes
- 2 Yalandji Dolmas (3.2 oz.)
- 2 Spanakopitas (each 4.5 oz.)
- 2 Tiropitas (4.5 oz.)
- 2 Keftedes (Meatballs) (8 oz.)
- Hummus (6 oz.)
- Tatziki (6 oz.)
- Tahini Cucumber Yogurt (6 oz.)
Add On Options Include:
- Traditional Hummus (1 Pint)
- Extra Tzatziki (1 Pint)
Hummus – Garbanzo Beans, Parsley, Olive Oil, Salt Tahini.
Tzatziki – Greek Yogurt, Sour Cream, Cucumber, Salt, Pepper, and Garlic.
Yalandji Dolmas – Rice, Grape Leaves, Dill, Salt, Lemon, Olive Oil, Onion
Keftedes (Meatballs) – Ground Beef, Onions, Parsley, Mint, Bread Eggs, Garlic, Oregano, Salt, Pepper
Quesadillas – Chicken or Traditional Gyro, Cheese, Pita Bread
Tahini Cucumber Yogurt – Yogurt, Cucumber, Garlic, Tahini, Hot Sauce
Tarama – Potato, Bread, Veg Oil, Lemon Juice, Onion, Tarama (Fish Roe)
Oven Roasted Potatoes – Potatoes, Water, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Oregano, Saffron
Spanakopita – Spinach, Parsley, Green Onion, Feta and Cottage Cheese, Eggs, Cracker Meal, Pomace Oil, Dill, Pepper, Allspice
Allergens: Dairy, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Niko Niko’s ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Immediately place in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze up to a month fridge 5 days
- Quesadillas, and Meze Plater be frozen for up to 3 months
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Remove all packaging
- Heat for about 15 minutes
- Remove from oven
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- Niko Niko’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.