This appetizer contains Niko Niko’s most loved dips and pita chips. Their award-winning Hummus, Tzatziki, Tirokafteri (spicy feta dip), and Melitzanosalata (Eggplant dip).
Founded by Eleni and Chris Fetokakis in 1977 and today run by their son, Dimitrios, Niko Niko’s brings a true taste of Greece to Houston, Texas, where it’s become a beloved local institution. Everything from moussaka to spanakopita to baklava is made with recipes that have been passed down from the Athens restaurant run by Eleni’s father. Niko Niko’s has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives and the Houston Press called the Greek-American cafe “Houston’s Best Family-Owned Restaurant”.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 8 oz. Hummus (traditional)
- 8 oz. Tzatziki
- 8 oz. Tirokafteri
- 8 oz. Melitzanosalata
- 8 Mini Pita (5" each)
Hummus: Garbanzo beans, parsley, olive oil, salt tahini.
Tirokafteri: Feta cheese, olive oil, serrano peppers, oregano, lemon juice.
Tzatziki: Greek yogurt, sour cream, cucumber, salt, pepper and garlic.
Melitzanosalata: Eggplant, green onion, garlic, tomatoes, onion olive oil, parsley, dill, salt pepper, lemon juice
Instructions / Storage
- Niko Niko’s ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Immediately place in the fridge for up to 5 days do not freeze
- Niko Niko’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.