Voted best dessert in town by the Houston Press! is now available by the tray and ready to bake at home!
Niko Niko’s award winning Galaktoboureko is a delectable delight. Layers of flakey filo filled with house-made creamy custard drizzled with honey sauce and topped off with sprinkled cinnamon.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 1 pan Galaktoboureko (unbaked and measures 9")
- Honey Sauce (approx 3 oz.)
- Ground Cinnamon (approx ¼ oz.)
Filo Dough, Milk, Semolina, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Galaktoboureko ships unbaked and frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, refrigerate immediately if baking within 24 hours or freeze immediately up to 2 weeks. * *Note: Best if baked within 24 hours! Note: Best if baked within 24 hours!
- Thaw in the refrigerator before baking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove tray from all packaging and place on the center rack
- Bake for 50-to 60 minutes or until golden
- Remove from oven and while hot, cut all the way through the precut slices and drizzle honey sauce all over
- Let cool 30 minutes
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top, serve and Enjoy!!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Niko Niko’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.