Niko Niko’s Athenian Mud Pie is a delicacy not commonly found. This is a must-try for all dessert lovers: a double fudge brownie, topped with cream cheese crust, and drizzled with white chocolate sauce.
Dimitrios Fetokakis runs Niko Niko’s, a popular Houston, Texas, restaurant founded by his parents Eleni and Chris in 1977. Everything from moussaka to spanakopita to baklava is made with recipes that have been passed down from the Athens restaurant run by Eleni’s father. Niko Niko’s has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives and the Houston Press called the Greek-American restaurant “Houston’s Best Family-Owned Restaurant.”
This package serves 8 people and includes an 8" Athenian Mud Pie
- Includes 1/2 pt. of Chocolate Sauce
- Arrives in an 8" reusable baking pan
Flour, cocoa, eggs, baking powder, sugar, milk, veg oil, butter, vanilla, cream cheese, powdered sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Niko Niko’s ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store at room temperature for up to 5 days, do not freeze or refrigerate
- Niko Niko’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.