Nicoletta’s Morini Meatballs start with the highest-quality ingredients, Proscuitto & mortadella, and house-made Pomodoro. These are seriously good.
Chef Michael White is the man behind Marea, one of New York City’s most acclaimed Italian restaurants, so you know that when he turns his attention to pizza, the end result is bound to be good. When Nicoletta opened in New York’s East Village in 2012, wait times regularly exceeded 90 minutes for a table. Today it’s expanded to New Jersey and Washington, D.C., and now these acclaimed pizzas ship nationwide.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 12 Morini Meatballs and Pomodoro Sauce
- 1.5 lbs. of Meatballs Total
Meatballs – proscuitto, mortadella (contains pistachios), pork, parmesan, bread, eggs, nutmeg, salt
Sauce – olive oil, onion, garlic, tomato, salt
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place meatballs immediately in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 30 days
- Boil a large pot of water
- Place frozen, sealed bag in boiling water to cover, boil for 10-15 minutes, until meatballs and sauce have started to defrost
- Transfer contents to a sauce pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally to prevent burning
- Continue to simmer for about 20 minutes or until meatballs are warmed through
- Nicoletta Pizza ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.