- This package ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place pizzas and wings immediately in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 30 days
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- STEP 2: Remove pizzas from vacuum-sealed pouch and allow to thaw for 10-12 minutes
- STEP 3: Line the bottom oven rack with foil or use a pan for drippings.
- STEP 4: Place pizza directly on oven rack or pre-heated pizza stone for 25-27 minutes
- STEP 5: Allow pizza to cool for 3-5 minutes before cutting and serving
- Watch closely as oven temperatures may vary.
- STEP 1: Boil a large pot of water
- STEP 2: Place frozen, sealed bag in boiling water to cover, boil for 10-15 minutes, until meatballs and sauce have started to defrost
- STEP 3: Transfer contents to a sauce pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally to prevent burning
- STEP 4: Continue to simmer for about 20 minutes or until meatballs are warmed through
- STEP 5: Enjoy!
Calabrian Chili Hot Wings
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- STEP 2: Place frozen wings on a parchment or aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- STEP 3: Cook wings for 15-20 until crispy. or until internal temp reaches 165.
- STEP 4: Pull wings from oven transfer to a bowl. Toss with extra sauce.
- STEP 5: Arrange on a platter. Garnish with grated cheese.
- STEP 6: Enjoy!