Nicoletta’s pizzas start with the highest-quality ingredients and a three-day crust that’s thick and crisp enough to hold up to the ample amount of cheese and toppings. The Classica is topped with flavorful tomato sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan
Chef Michael White is the man behind Marea, one of New York City’s most acclaimed Italian restaurants, so you know that when he turns his attention to pizza, the end result is bound to be good. When Nicoletta opened in New York’s East Village in 2012, wait times regularly exceeded 90 minutes for a table. Today it’s expanded to New Jersey and Washington, D.C., and now these acclaimed pizzas ship nationwide.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 Classica Pizzas.
- Each pizza is 14"
Classica – Flour, Yeast, EVOO, Tomatoes, Dried herbs (Oregano and Basil), Garlic and Onion powder, Mozzarella Cheese, Parmesan, Basil.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place pizzas immediately in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 30 days
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2. Remove pizzas from vacuum sealed pouch and allow to thaw for 10-12 minutes
- 3. Line the bottom oven rack with foil or use a pan for drippings.
- 4. Place pizza directly on oven rack or pre-heated pizza stone for 25-27 minutes
- 5. Allow pizza to cool for 3-5 minutes before cutting and serving
Watch closely as oven temperatures may vary.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nicoletta Pizza ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.