Nicoletta’s pizzas start with the highest-quality ingredients, and a three-day crust that’s thick and crisp enough to hold up to the ample amount of cheese and toppings. The Classica is topped with flavorful tomato sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan, and the top-selling Calabrese is loaded with thick-cut pepperoni, homemade fennel sausage, red onion, and fresh mozzarella!
Chef Michael White is the man behind Marea, one of New York City’s most acclaimed Italian restaurants, so you know that when he turns his attention to pizza, the end result is bound to be good. When Nicoletta opened in New York’s East Village in 2012, wait times regularly exceeded 90 minutes for a table. Today it’s expanded to New Jersey and Washington, D.C., and now these acclaimed pizzas ship nationwide.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes:
- 4 Pizzas (14" each)
- 25 Calabrian Chili Hot Wings (each 3")
- 2 Classica – a fresh combination of aromatic herbs, mozzarella, and parmesan
- 2 Calabrese – an elevated take on a meat lover’s pizza with Fennel Sausage, Pepperoni, and Red Onion
Classica – Flour, Yeast, EVOO, Tomatoes, Dried herbs (Oregano and Basil), Garlic and Onion powder, Mozzarella Cheese, Parmesan, Basil.
Calabrese – Flour, Yeast, EVOO, Tomatoes, Dried Herbs (Oregano and Basil), Garlic and Onion Powder, Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, Basil, Fennel Sausage, Pepperoni, Red Onion
Calabrian Chili Hot Wings – Chicken Wings, Parmigiano Cheese, Honey, Red Wine Vinegar, Franks Red Hot, Herb Oil, Calabrian Chili Peppers
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place pizza + wings immediately in the freezer
- Wings may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 30 days
- Pizza may be kept frozen for up to 30 days
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2. Remove pizzas from vacuum sealed pouch and allow to thaw for 10-12 minutes
- 3. Line the bottom oven rack with foil or use a pan for drippings.
- 4. Place pizza directly on oven rack or pre-heated pizza stone for 25-27 minutes
- 5. Allow pizza to cool for 3-5 minutes before cutting and serving
Watch closely as oven temperatures may vary.
Calabrian Chili Hot Wings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place frozen wings on a parchment or aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Cook wings for 15-20 until crispy. or until internal temp reaches 165.
- Pull wings from oven transfer to a bowl. Toss with extra sauce.
- Arrange on a platter. Garnish with grated cheese.
- Nicoletta Pizza ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.