- Pork is fully cooked, vacuum sealed and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit.
- Upon arrival, place ingredients in the fridge.
- Ingredients can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days or in the freezer for 4 weeks.
- STEP 1 Take pork out of packaging.
- STEP 2 Place pork on a roasting rack lined with a sheet pan.
- STEP 3 Heat in a 375 F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until crispy.
- STEP 4 Place a piece of reheated pork on a bun and top with your choice of pickles, onions, mayonnaise, mustard
- Note: some people also like to add lettuce and tomato (not included)
- STEP 5 Enjoy!