Sticky-icky Buns - Dozen
From Nice Buns
These ready-to-bake Sticky-icky Buns are perfect morning buns! They’re classic cinnamon buns with a salted pecan sticky caramel topping.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Sticky-icky Buns
- Buns are unbaked upon arrival
- Salted Pecan Caramel included
- Each bun weighs approximately 5.5 oz.
- Sticky-icky Buns – flour, sugar, salt, butter, buttermilk, baking soda, yeast, eggs, soybean oil, vinegar, cinnamon, pecans
Instructions / Storage
- Buns ship ready-to-bake and frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in the freezer
- Unbaked buns may be kept frozen for up to 6 weeks Immediately freeze
- Once baked, buns may be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Place 50g of pecan caramel per bun in the bottoms of a sprayed muffin tin
- Add the frozen buns and defrost overnight, in a refrigerator. Plastic wrapped.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (300°F for convection ovens)
- Take the buns out of the refrigerator and allow to proof for ~45 minutes at room temperature, ~72°F. Plastic wrapped. The buns should double in size.
- Uncover the buns.
- Some bun flavors have special toppings that get baked on. This is when those toppings should be added.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Rotate buns and bake for another 10 minutes. They should reach a golden to brown color.
- Take baked buns out and place them on a resting rack.
- Allow 5 minutes to set and then flip the buns out of the tin
- Serve and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nice Buns ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.