Great as a breakfast bun, lunch sandwich bread or dinner roll! These ready-to-bake savory ham & Swiss buns have a delicious whole grain and Dijon mustard filling.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Ham & Swiss Buns
- Buns are unbaked upon arrival
- Each bun weighs approximately 5.5 oz.
- Ham & Swiss Buns – flour, sugar, salt, butter, buttermilk, baking soda, yeast,
eggs, soybean oil, vinegar, white cheddar cheese, cream cheese, chives
Instructions / Storage
- Buns ship ready-to-bake and frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in the freezer
- Unbaked buns may be kept frozen for up to 6 weeks Immediately freeze
- Once baked, buns may be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Defrost buns on a sprayed or lined baking sheet, overnight, in a refrigerator. Plastic wrapped. Leave 1” between each bun
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for convection ovens)
- Take the buns out of the refrigerator and allow to proof for ~45 minutes at room temperature, ~72°F. Plastic wrapped. The buns should double in size.
- Uncover the buns.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Rotate buns and bake for another 10 minutes. They should reach a golden to brown color.
- Take baked buns out and place them on a resting rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Nice Buns ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.