Nene’s family recipe made with the purest ingredients makes this 8″ x 8″ crumb cake extra moist and delicious. The perfect balance of peaches, cake, and mountainous crumbs, it’s sure to please the most discerning critic. One bite and you know you won’t leave a crumb!
Marie Felice, better known to the world as Nene (a nickname given to her by her grandson), started baking as a little girl with her mom in the 1930s. She developed her secret crumb cake recipe in her home state of New Jersey over 50 years ago, and it has withstood the test of time. Nene founded Nene’s treats in 2015 at the age of 85, and today, Nene’s grandchildren, Stefanie and Kyle, and Kyle’s wife Zibby carry on her legacy by making scrumptious, preservative-free crumb cakes in Charleston, South Carolina. So if you’re craving classic crumb cake, look no further. You can taste the love and family history in every bite!
A portion of all Nene’s Treats proceeds will go to the Susan Felice Owens Program for Covid-19 Vaccine Research at Mount Sinai Health System in honor of Nene’s co-founder, Susan Owens, and her mother, Marie (“Nene”) Felice. Both women passed away from Covid in the summer of 2020. Susan’s daughter, Stefanie Owens, now runs the business in their loving memory.
- Crumb cakes measure about 8"x 8"
- One crumb cake serves 6-8 people
Instructions / Storage
- Nene’s Crumb Cakes will stay moist and fresh up to 7 days on your countertop if properly stored in the Nene’s Treats box
- Nene’s Crumb Cakes can be frozen for up to 6 months wrapped in it’s original packaging
- We do not recommended refrigerating Nene’s Crumb Cakes
- Nene’s Treats ship Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.