This sheep’s milk ice cream is made with organic natural vanilla ben puree and vanilla extract!
In 2010, Alexis Negranti had an idea that some might have dismissed as crazy: to buy a flock of sheep and use their milk to make high-quality ice cream. But she did just that, and several Negranti Creamery, a Paso Robles, California, dairy and ice cream shop, was born. Sheep’s milk has less fat and more protein than other forms of milk; it’s higher in nutrients including vitamins A & E, calcium, potassium, and magnesium; and it’s even lactose intolerant-friendly!
This package includes 6 pints of Vanilla Bean Sheep’s Milk Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean – Sheep Milk, Tapioca Starch, Cane Sugar, Organic Natural Vanilla Bean Puree, Organic Natural Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place in freezer
- May be enjoyed for up to 9 months
- Negranti Creamery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.