Nathan’s Famous® is an American tradition serving guests the flavor of New York with “memorable,” “craveable,” and “Instagrammable” hot dogs that are all beef and made from their secret spice recipe. The Signature Sampler Kit includes Everything that makes ‘em Famous, from World Famous Nathan’s Hot Dogs and Golden-Crinkle Cut Fries to 1/2 lb. Premium Cheesesteaks, and Pastrami Heroes.
Since 1916, Nathan’s Famous has been a Coney Island tradition, serving the flavor of New York in the form of its world-famous all-beef hot dogs and golden crinkle cut fries. Founded by Nathan Handwerker on the corner of Surf and Stillwell Avenues with $300 and a secret hot dog recipe, Nathan’s Famous is today one of America’s most legendary hot dog stands and synonymous with summertime in New York. Every Fourth of July, the world’s top competitive eaters flock to Coney Island to gobble down garlicky, snappy hot dogs during Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest.
This package serves up to 20 people and includes:
- 12 Original Natural Casing Hot Dogs
- 12 Buns
- 3 lbs. Golden Crinkle Cut Fries
- 24 oz. Sauerkraut
- 12 oz. Nathan’s Famous® Deli-Mustard
- 1 lb. Pat LaFrieda Black Angus Ribeye
- 1 lb. Pat LaFrieda Lean Pastrami
- House Made Caramelized Onions
- 4 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 Slices American Cheese
- Pat Lafrieda Bistro Sauce Packets
- 1 Nathan’s T-Shirt
- T-Shirts are unisex
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT use bare hands to remove Dry Ice
- Upon arrival store in the refrigerator
- FRIES: Keep frozen until ready to prepare.
- HOT DOGS: Thaw before cooking using one of the following methods. Once thawed, store refrigerated for no more than 5 days.
- TOPPINGS: Refrigerate at 40°F or less for no more than 5 days.
HOT DOG THAWING
- Thaw for 24 hours or until thawed.
- Follow microwave instructions for shortest amount of time suggested for thawing foods. Remove from original package and place in a single layer in a microwaveable pan, with just enough water to cover the bottom of the pan. Cover and microwave until thawed, checking halfway through the thaw time.
IN COLD WATER:
- Remove from package and place in a food safe, leak proof plastic bag.
- Submerge under cold water for 30 minutes. If not thawed after 30 minutes, change water; submerge and check again after an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from bag and cook immediately
COOKING THE PERFECT HOT DOG
- For detailed instructions and recipes, please visit Nathan’s Website. how-to-cook-the-perfect-hot-dog/
- Hot Dogs can be cooked to your preference. Pan fry, grill, broil, bake, boil or microwave. Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Arrange frozen Fries in a single layer on an 11” x 17” baking sheet.
- Cook until golden brown (about 30 minutes).
- Season to taste.
- Caution: Ice crystals on frozen foods can cause spattering when added to hot oil
- Add product carefully
- Tips for frying with oil: Always preheat oil uncovered. If oil spatters, cover immediately and reduce heat. When spattering stops, remove cover and return to cooking temperature. Be careful not to spatter or spill oil onto hot burner of range.
- Heat 1/4 cup cooking oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Carefully add frozen Fries to form a single layer.
- Fry 7 to 11 minutes, turning frequently. Cook until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels. Season to taste.
- Preheat cooking oil in electric deep fryer to 375°F. Fill deep fryer not more than half full of oil or recommended level.
- Fill fryer basket not more than half full of frozen Fries. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
- Fry 3 1⁄2 to 5 minutes. Cook to a golden color.
- Drain on paper towels. Season to taste.
- Nathan’s Famous® ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.