Nancy Silverton’s Nancy’s Fancy ships its famous gelato nationwide on Goldbelly! This beautifully presented Valentine’s Day gift box includes nine hand-picked assorted individual servings of Nancy’s favorite flavors. It’s a perfect gift for any occasion, a memorable dessert item for a special event, and a delightful way to sample nearly all of Nancy’s Fancy gelato flavors. Each individual gelato flavor is presented in a petite four-ounce replica of Nancy’s elegant pints. This beautiful gelato set is packaged in an elegant craft gift box with a windowed top displaying the nine monogrammed jars and tied with a lovely branded grosgrain ribbon. The attractive presentation is the perfect precursor to the delicious flavor of the artisan gelato and sorbetto inside. It’s a truly unique gift sure to make a lasting impression!
After a legendary baking career, chef Nancy Silverton set her sights on gelato, creating Nancy’s Fancy in Los Angeles in 2015. Silverton’s artisan gelato and sorbetto come in more than a dozen flavors, including Coconut Stracciatella, Italian Custard, Salted Peanut Butter, and Meyer Lemon Torrone. Silverton is a two-time James Beard Award-winning chef and founder of LA’s famed La Brea Bakery, and you can taste her passion in every pint!
Subject to swap flavors based on availability and season
This package includes 9 Seasonal Gelatos
- Each container weighs 4 oz.
- Comes in a beautiful gift box tied with a grosgrain red ribbon.
Flavors May Include
- Butterscotch Budino with a Caramel Rosemary Swirl – This buttery and smoky gelato is crafted in the spirit of Nancy’s beloved and celebrated Budino (Italian butterscotch pudding), created for her famed Mozza restaurants. This Butterscotch Budino gelato is unbelievably decadent and swirled with sumptuous caramel infused with Mediterranean sea salt and just a hint of rosemary.
- Italian Custard with Marsala & Citrus Caramel Swirl – With this unique gelato flavor, Nancy transforms and transcends one of Italy’s favorite desserts – zabaglione, a traditional Italian egg custard, sweetened with pure cane sugar and flavored with Marsala wine. Her frozen version of this classic is highlighted with a tangy citrus caramel swirl, creating a contemporary yet timeless flavor.
- Mixed Berry with Greek Yogurt – Frutti di Bosco or “fruits of the forest” iis the staple mixed berry flavor at gelaterias across Italy. Nancy brings a modern twist to this old favorite by blending tart, ultra-creamy Greek yogurt with the ripest sweet raspberries, blueberries and blackberries for a delicious new spin on a beloved Old World flavor.
- Amarena Cherry with Amaretti – This scrumptious gelato combines two Italian favorites – dark and sweet, yet slightly tart Amarena cherries and traditional crisp and chewy Amaretti macaroons. The combination of the quintessentially Italian cherry pieces and the crunch of rich almond cookies surrounded by premium cherry gelato is destined to be a classic.
- Chocolate Fondente with Dark Rum and Valrhona Chocolate Chips -This sorbetto is artfully balanced with bold, dark chocolate, exotic, spicy rum and renowned Valrhona chocolate chips. A dark, rich and silky Italian delight, it is also free of all dairy and eggs and completely vegan.
- Coconut Stracciatella with Bittersweet Chocolate Strands – Nancy’s unconventional take on stracciatella (Italy’s chocolate chip), starts with fresh, rich coconut cream. This unbelievably creamy sorbetto is enhanced by lacy ribbons of the finest bittersweet chocolate strands, created by delicately drizzling in warm Valrhona chocolate as it freezes. You won’t believe that it’s egg-free, dairy-free and 100% vegan.
- Passion Fruit – Simple, but simply delicious, this tangy gelato is as tempting and refreshing as summer. Surprisingly rich and creamy while still tart and sweet, it is a spoonful of sunshine.
- Roasted Banana with Bourbon & Pecan Praline – Slow-roasted, caramelized bananas are artfully paired with a hint of smoky bourbon, just subtle enough for all ages to enjoy. Loads of delicious New Orleans-style pecan pralines bring a lively, sugary crunch to the rich smoothness of this scrumptious gelato.
- Rum Raisin – Subtly rum-infused gelato is enhanced by chewy bursts of rum-soaked raisins for Nancy’s version of this classic flavor. The sweet molasses notes of the rum harmonize with the tangy bite of the rummy raisins to make an old favorite an instant new favorite.
- Salted Peanut Butter with Crunchy Peanuts – Heaps of salted and roasted peanuts bring a snappy crunch to this velvety gelato and make it one of everyone’s favorites. Nancy’s sweet and salty take on this classic flavor is irresistible.
- Spiced Stumptown Coffee with Cracked Cocoa Nibs – A bold, complex and unique flavor featuring Stumptown Coffee Roasters’ signature Cold Brew, handcrafted by steeping freshly roasted coffee in room temperature water for over 12 hours. Nancy transcends a simple coffee flavor by highlighting this gelato with aromatic, hand-selected spices, including cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom.
- Bourbon Vanilla Bean – Bourbon vanilla beans from Madagascar are the source of the complex and buttery, true vanilla flavor in Nancy’s Bourbon Vanilla Bean Gelato.
- Pumpkin Brandy – The merry combination of pumpkin and brandy in this limited-availability gelato is sure to inspire a happy holiday season. There is no flavor more distinctively autumn than pumpkin, and toasty brandy harkens back to cheerful times with family and friends by the fireside in celebration. It’s a perfect match for a rich and memorable taste of the season. Get this one while it lasts!
- Meyer Lemon Torrone – A unique combination of two Italian favorites – luscious, intensely flavorful Meyer lemons bring a tangy intensity to this creamy gelato, which is enriched with chunks of traditional Italian vanilla torrone (soft nougat candy with almonds).
- Whiskey Cake and Cream – A hundred-year-old recipe for a dense, boozy spice cake served á la mode inspired this new classic.”
May contain: Dairy, Soy, Tree nuts, Eggs.
Instructions / Storage
All Nancy’s Fancy Gelato & Sorbetto containers are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pintsDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Nancy’s Fancy ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.