Nancy Silverton’s Nancy’s Fancy ships its famous gelato nationwide on Goldbelly! Sample the seasons with this delicious 6-pint Italian gelato and sorbetto pack. All handmade and expertly crafted, each pint of Italian gelato highlights the top of Nancy’s Sei di Frutatto or “Fruity Collection.”
After a legendary baking career, two time James Beard Award-winning chef and founder of LA’s La Brea Bakery Nancy Silverton set her sights on gelato, founding Nancy’s Fancy in Los Angeles in 2015. Nancy’s Fancy artisan gelato and sorbetto come in more than a dozen flavors, including Coconut Stracciatella, Italian Custard, Salted Peanut Butter, and Meyer Lemon Torrone.
Each order includes 6 pints, 1 each of the below flavors:
- Mixed Berries with Greek Yogurt: Frutti di Bosco or “fruits of the forest” is a staple at gelaterias across Italy. Nancy brings a modern twist to this old favorite by blending tart, ultra-creamy Greek yogurt with the ripest sweet raspberries, blueberries and blackberries for a delicious new spin on a beloved Old World flavor.
- Passion Fruit: Simple, but simply delicious, this tangy gelato is as tempting and refreshing as summer. Surprisingly rich and creamy while still tart and sweet, it is a spoonful of sunshine.
- Roasted Banana with Bourbon & Pecan Praline: Slow-roasted, caramelized bananas are artfully paired with a hint of smoky bourbon, just subtle enough for all ages to enjoy. Loads of delicious New Orleans-style pecan pralines bring a lively, sugary crunch to the rich smoothness of this scrumptious gelato.
- Coconut Stracciatella with Bittersweet Chocolate Strands: Nancy’s unconventional take on stracciatella (Italy’s chocolate chip), starts with fresh, rich coconut cream. This unbelievably creamy sorbetto is enhanced by lacy ribbons of the finest bittersweet chocolate strands, created by delicately drizzling in warm Valrhona chocolate as it freezes. You won’t believe that it’s egg-free, dairy-free and 100% vegan.
- Amarena Cherry with Amaretti: This scrumptious gelato combines two Italian favorites – dark and sweet, yet slightly tart Amarena cherries and traditional crisp and chewy Amaretti macaroons. The combination of the quintessentially Italian cherry pieces and the crunch of rich almond cookies surrounded by premium cherry gelato is destined to be a classic.
- Meyer Lemon Torrone: A unique combination of two Italian favorites – luscious, intensely flavorful Meyer lemons bring a tangy intensity to this creamy gelato, which is enriched with chunks of traditional Italian vanilla torrone (soft nougat candy with almonds).
Instructions / Storage
All Nancy’s Fancy Gelato & Sorbetto containers are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pintsDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Nancy’s Fancy ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.