Sample the seasons with this delicious 6-pint pack. All handmade and expertly crafted highlighting the top of Nancy’s Sei di Frutatto or “Fruity Collection.”
Each order includes 6 pints, 1 each of the below flavors:
- Frutti di Bosco with Greek Yogurt & Mixed Berries: Frutti di Bosco or “fruits of the forest” is a staple at gelaterias across Italy. Nancy brings a modern twist to this old favorite by blending tart, ultra-creamy Greek yogurt with the ripest sweet raspberries, blueberries and blackberries for a delicious new spin on a beloved Old World flavor.
- Passion Fruit: Simple, but simply delicious, this tangy gelato is as tempting and refreshing as summer. Surprisingly rich and creamy while still tart and sweet, it is a spoonful of sunshine.
- Roasted Banana with Bourbon & Pecan Praline: Slow-roasted, caramelized bananas are artfully paired with a hint of smoky bourbon, just subtle enough for all ages to enjoy. Loads of delicious New Orleans-style pecan pralines bring a lively, sugary crunch to the rich smoothness of this scrumptious gelato.
- Coconut Stracciatella with Bittersweet Chocolate Strands: Nancy’s unconventional take on stracciatella (Italy’s chocolate chip), starts with fresh, rich coconut cream. This unbelievably creamy sorbetto is enhanced by lacy ribbons of the finest bittersweet chocolate strands, created by delicately drizzling in warm Valrhona chocolate as it freezes. You won’t believe that it’s egg-free, dairy-free and 100% vegan.
- Amarena Cherry with Amaretti: This scrumptious gelato combines two Italian favorites – dark and sweet, yet slightly tart Amarena cherries and traditional crisp and chewy Amaretti macaroons. The combination of the quintessentially Italian cherry pieces and the crunch of rich almond cookies surrounded by premium cherry gelato is destined to be a classic.
- Meyer Lemon Torrone: A unique combination of two Italian favorites – luscious, intensely flavorful Meyer lemons bring a tangy intensity to this creamy gelato, which is enriched with chunks of traditional Italian vanilla torrone (soft nougat candy with almonds).
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nancy’s Fancy ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from California
( 4.8) Nancy's Fancy REVIEWS
I very rarely write companies with praises for their product but when I bought a pint of Nancy's Fancy's Passion Fruit Sorbet my mostly followed rules about such things was tossed out the window along with my other mostly followed rules. The superb gelato was truly mouth watering and eye-opening. Isn't it wonderful to discover something this good and with no preset notions. You simply offered flavors and combinations of flavors that I had never seen. And now I just purchased a pint of the Meyer Lemon. I barely walked in the door when I had to pop off the lid and give it a try. Simply superb. I am looking forward to discovering the rest of Nancy's Fancy's unique flavors.
Scott E. -