Nancy Silverton’s Nancy’s Fancy ships its famous gelato nationwide on Goldbelly! Rich in flavor and luxurious to taste, this six-pint Italian gelato and sorbetto pack features Nancy’s most elegant creations, including many of Nancy’s Fancy’s top gelato and sorbetto flavor selections.
After a legendary baking career, two time James Beard Award-winning chef and founder of LA’s La Brea Bakery Nancy Silverton set her sights on gelato, founding Nancy’s Fancy in Los Angeles in 2015. Nancy’s Fancy artisan gelato and sorbetto come in more than a dozen flavors, including Coconut Stracciatella, Italian Custard, Salted Peanut Butter, and Meyer Lemon Torrone.
Each order includes 6 pints, 1 each of the below flavors:
- Butterscotch Budino with a Caramel Rosemary Swirl: This buttery and smoky gelato is crafted in the spirit of Nancy’s beloved and celebrated Budino (Italian butterscotch pudding), created for her famed Mozza restaurants. This Butterscotch Budino gelato is unbelievably decadent and swirled with sumptuous caramel infused with Mediterranean sea salt and just a hint of rosemary.
- Italian Custard with Marsala & a Citrus Caramel Swirl: With this unique gelato flavor, Nancy transforms and transcends one of Italy’s favorite desserts – zabaglione, a traditional Italian egg custard, sweetened with pure cane sugar and flavored with Marsala wine. Her frozen version of this classic is highlighted with a tangy citrus caramel swirl, creating a contemporary yet timeless flavor.
- Chocolate Fondente with Dark Rum and Valrhona Chocolate Chips: This sorbetto is artfully balanced with bold, dark chocolate, exotic, spicy rum and renowned Valrhona chocolate chips. A dark, rich and silky Italian delight, it is also free of all dairy and eggs and completely vegan.
- Salted Peanut Butter with Crunchy Peanuts: Heaps of salted and roasted peanuts bring a snappy crunch to this velvety gelato and make it one of everyone’s favorites. Nancy’s sweet and salty take on this classic flavor is irresistible.
- Spiced Stumptown Coffee with Cracked Cocoa Nibs: A bold, complex and unique flavor featuring Stumptown Coffee Roasters’ signature Cold Brew, handcrafted by steeping freshly roasted coffee in room temperature water for over 12 hours. Nancy transcends a simple coffee flavor by highlighting this gelato with aromatic, hand-selected spices, including cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom.
- Rum Raisin: Subtly rum-infused gelato is enhanced by chewy bursts of rum-soaked raisins for Nancy’s version of this classic flavor. The sweet molasses notes of the rum harmonize with the tangy bite of the rummy raisins to make an old favorite an instant new favorite.
Instructions / Storage
All Nancy’s Fancy Gelato & Sorbetto containers are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pintsDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Nancy’s Fancy ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.