Nadia Cakes has taken a complete Thanksgiving meal and fit them into these delicious and cute cupcakes. Each Cupcake looks like some of your favorite Thanksgiving dinner treats like turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy and pumpkin pie!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts featuring her award winning treats. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
- Each package includes 12 Cupcakes
- 2 of Each flavor below
- Peas and Carrots – Chocolate Cake topped with green vanilla buttercream, rolled in “Peas and Carrots” Candy
- Pumpkin Pie – Pumpkin Spice cake topped with spiced buttercream
- Turkey Let – Classic Vanilla Vanilla cupcake
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy – Nadia Cakes bestselling Salted Caramel cupcake, filled with dulce, topped with caramel buttercream, and caramel sauce
- Stuffing – Apple Spice cake topped with cream cheese frosting and decorated to look like the real deal.
- Candied Yams – Delicious Sweet Potato Cake, topped with marshmallow buttercream, complete with toasted marshmallows!
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.