The perfect 12 pack for any St. Patrick’s day celebration! Nadia Cakes Leprechaun Poop Cupcake is a light mint cupcake, topped with a “leprechaun poop” swirl of buttercream frosting. The Lucky Charms cupcake is a vanilla bean cupcake filled with marshmallow fluff and topped with marshmallow buttercream and a rainbow belt. The chocolate stout cupcake is baked with stout in the batter, filled with a chocolate mousse, and topped with caramel buttercream and pretzel. The Irish Cream cupcake is loaded with Irish cream liquor in the batter and frosting!
Each St Patrick’s Day box includes 12 cupcakes:
- 3 Irish Cream – Made with Bailey’s Irish Cream and topped with Bailey’s buttercream.
- 3 Chocolate Stout (Cupcake Wars winner) – A Cupcake Wars winner! Made with dark chocolate stout, filled with chocolate whip cream, topped with a caramel frosting and a crisp pretzel.
- 3 Lucky Charms – A vanilla bean cake filled with marshmallow cream, topped with marshmallow buttercream and rainbow belt.
- 3 Leprechaun Poop – shamrock flavored cupcake made with vanilla bean and mint
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.