Nadia Cakes ships its famous cake pops nationwide on Goldbelly! Make a statement with this unique St. Patrick’s themed dessert! Two fun St. Patrick’s cake pop flavors that are sure to please: The Shamrock Pop — layers of light mint cake with a vanilla bean buttercream and topped with shamrock sprinkles — and Chocolate Stout — baked with stout right in the batter and layered with a stout buttercream frosting and chocolate curls!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each package includes 6 St. Patrick’s Cake Pops
- 3 The Shamrock Pop – Light mint cake with a vanilla bean buttercream and topped with shamrock sprinkles
- 3 The Chocolate Stout – Baked with stout right in the batter, and layered with a stout buttercream frosting and chocolate curls!
Flour, sugar, salt, butter, milk, canola oil, assorted natural flavors, artificial dye, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, crème de menthe extract, stout beer, caramel, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
- Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive.
- If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.