Make a statement with this unique St. Patrick’s themed dessert! Two fun flavors that are sure to please! The Shamrock Pop – layers of light mint cake with a vanilla bean buttercream and topped with shamrock sprinkles. The Chocolate Stout – baked with stout right in the batter, and layered with a stout buttercream frosting and chocolate curls!
Each package includes 6 St. Patrick’s Cake Pops
- 3 The Shamrock Pop – Light mint cake with a vanilla bean buttercream and topped with shamrock sprinkles
- 3 The Chocolate Stout – Baked with stout right in the batter, and layered with a stout buttercream frosting and chocolate curls!
Flour, sugar, salt, butter, milk, canola oil, assorted natural flavors, artificial dye, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, crème de menthe extract, stout beer, caramel, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
- Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive.
- If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.