Mother's Day Cupcakes
Mother’s Day is almost here so now is the time to think ahead and send mom cupcakes from your heart. Made with mother’s in mind, each cupcake flavor will get you one step closer to officially being Mom’s favorite child! (This description was written by Mom’s Favorite child)
- Each package includes 12 Mother’s Day Cupcakes.
- 2 Pretty in Pink – almond cherry cake with a pretty rosette swirl!
- 2 Salted Caramel – A caramel cake filled with dulce de leche and topped with a caramel dulce de leche buttercream, sprinkled with vanilla bean sea salt and drizzled with caramel.
- 2 Mimosa – Made with fresh orange juice and topped with a champagne frosting.
- 2 Lemon Drop – A fan favorite! This moist and tangy lemon cake is filled with tart lemon curd and topped with cream cheese frosting. Everybody has to try this one!
- 1 Fresh Strawberry – Made with a pound of fresh berries in every batch and topped with a fresh strawberry butter cream frosting.
- 1 Chocolate Dipped Strawberry – Made with a pound of fresh berries in every batch, then dipped in dark Callabaut chocolate and frosted with fresh strawberry buttercream.
- 1 Vanilla Vanilla – Made with Madagascar Bourbon vanilla bean!
- 1 Triple Chocolate – Chocolate cake and chocolate cream cheese frosting made with Callebaut chocolate topped with white and dark chocolate chips and drizzle.
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.