Calling all Kids (or Kids at heart!)! Nadia Cakes has a crazy cupcake pack for you! Loaded with sugar and fun, these packs are great for birthdays, or just to sample these unique flavors!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each package includes 12 Kid’s Favorite Cupcakes
- 2 Cookie Dough Monster – a vanilla cake with chocolate chips baked inside, filled with chocolate chip cookie dough, topped with vanilla buttercream and decorated like cookie monster!
- 2 Dew-rito – A Mountain Dew cake topped with Mountain Dew frosting, rimmed in Dorito crumbs!
- 2 Birthday Cake – Vanilla bean cake topped with Callebaut chocolate cream cheese frosting.
- 2 Lucky Charms – A vanilla bean cake filled with marshmallow cream, topped with marshmallow buttercream and rainbow belt.
- 2 Root Beer Float – Made with crisp root beer and topped with a vanilla bean buttercream.
- 2 Sugar Cookie – A white cake baked with sugar cookies in the batter, a crunchy cookie topping, iced with a sugar “cookie dough” like buttercream and rimmed in sugar!"
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.