Keto Pumpkin Pie
Dive into Nadia’s Cakes latest creation! Made with Keto friendly ingredients including a keto coconut pie crust and keto pumpkin custard, this pie is a win for all Pumpkin pie lovers.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each package serves 10 people and includes a 9" deep-dish pie
- Ketogenic and diabetic friendly pie
Coconut flour, butter, egg, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, ginger, cardamom
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie ships on ice packs and is ready to enjoy right out of the box
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days if you do not plan to eat immediately
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.