Dive into Nadia’s Cakes latest creation! Made with Keto friendly ingredients this pie is a win for all pie lovers. This pie is made with a gluten free, keto coconut flour crust, filled with a rich chocolate mousse, topped with fresh keto whipped cream.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
This package serves 10 people and includes a 9" deep dish pie
- Ketogenic and diabetic friendly pie
Lily’s chocolate chips, coconut flour, butter, egg, heavy cream, cream cheese, beef gelatin, powdered swerve, granulated swerve
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie ships on ice packs and is ready to enjoy right out of the box
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days if you do not plan to eat immediately
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.