This fun pack of treats is perfect for your summer BBQ (or dreams of BBQ days). Includes 3 cheeseburger whoopie pies constructed of our creamy vanilla buttercream “lettuce and ketchup” on top of a chocolate buttercream “Angus patty” sandwiched between two vanilla cake “buns”, and 3 corn dogs made from fresh strawberry cake and dipped in white and dark chocolate and rolled in graham crumbs.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each package serves 6-8 people and includes
- 3 “Cheeseburgers” – Vanilla whoopie pies with chocolate and vanilla buttercream filling.
- 3 Strawberry “Corn Dogs” – Strawberry cake on a stick dipped in a white/dark chocolate combo and rolled in sugared graham crumbs.
Flour, Sugar, Salt, Butter, Milk, Canola Oil, Assorted Natural Flavors, Artificial Dye, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Cocoa Krispy Cereal, Pure Vanilla Extract, Sesame Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive.
- If you plan to store them, we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
- Nadia Cakes ships Tuesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.