Can’t decide between a gingersnap cookie and pumpkin spice? Now you don’t have to! Nadia’s holiday creation is naturally gluten-free, made with a gingersnap cookie crust, filled with a holiday spiced pumpkin custard, baked to perfection, and topped with a gingersnap cookie leaf cutout.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Gluten-Free Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie
Flour, Sugar, Butter, Vanilla, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Pumpkin, Eggs, Evaporated Milk, Spices, Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Oil, Milk, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pie in the refrigerator.
- Pies last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.