This chocolate silk pie is a homemade, naturally gluten-free chocolate chip cookie crust, filled with a silky chocolate mousse and topped with whipped cream cheese and chocolate curls!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Gluten Free Chocolate Silk Pie
Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Sugar, Oil, Butter, Vanilla, Milk Chocolate, Eggs, Dark Chocolate, Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pie in the refrigerator.
- Pies last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.