Now the Food Network isn’t the only place you can get this pie from Nadia Cakes! Enjoy this award winning caramel apple pie made with two different types of hand sliced apples, smothered in a spiced caramel sauce, topped with an oat and nut streusel.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
This package serves 10 people and includes a 9" deep-dish pie
- Ketogenic and diabetic friendly pie
Fuji apples, granny Smith apples, brown sugar, granulated sugar, all purpose flour, walnuts, orange zest, oats, butter, heavy cream, cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, ginger, cloves
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie ships on ice packs and is ready to enjoy right out of the box
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days if you do not plan to eat immediately
- Can be served cold, or can be reheated in a 375F oven for 20 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.