Imagine a world with cupcakes that look like your favorites foods. Nadia Cakes has taken care of that for you, with flavors the look like sno-cones, spaghetti and meatballs, ramen noodles, waffles, eggs and chocolate donuts!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each food explorer box includes 12 cupcakes:
- 2 Breakfast at Nadia’s – Maple Syrup cake topped with whipped cream, a mini waffle and a syrup drizzle.
- 2 Sno-Cone – Looks just like the shaved ice summer treat, only it’s a cupcake! Strawberry cake with vanilla frosting.
- 2 Spaghetti & Meatballs – A trick on the eyes! White cake with “spaghetti” frosting, a Ferrero Rocher “Meatball” and raspberry preserve “sauce.” Looks just like a plate of spaghetti!
- 2 Ramen Noodles – Lemon drop cupcake dressed up like your favorite soup! A lemon cake, lemon curd filling, and cream cheese frosting.
- 2 Chocolate Donut – Looks like a chocolate donut, but it’s really a chocolate cupcake!
- 2 Egg Over Easy – butter beer cake topped with butter beer frosting and a butterscotch hard candy.
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.