The Nadia Cakes “Pie-Five” is a great variety of pies to satisfy all your guests! Each of the 5 pies will serve 2 people, and come in Gluten-Free Chocolate Silk, Our Famous Caramel Apple Pie, Bourbon Cherry, Gluten-Free Gingersnap Pumpkin, and Classic Pecan pie! This pack includes something for everyone!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
This package includes 5 assorted Mini Pies
- Each mini pie serves 1-2 people and measures 5"
Pie Flavors Include
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Silk
- Famous Caramel Apple Pie
- Bourbon Cherry
- Gluten-Free Gingersnap Pumpkin
- Classic Pecan
wheat flour, rice flour, tapioca flour, soy flour,sugar, brown sugar, powdered sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, spices, pumpkin puree, apples, cocoa powder, cherries, bourbon, pecans, dulce de leche, heavy cream, cream cheese, chocolate chips, milk chocolate, gelatin (beef), sweetened condensed milk, milk, soybean oil, molasses, corn starch, corn syrup, lemon juice/citric acid, spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, ginger) salt
Made in a facility that processes Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are shipped frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store in the refrigerator if not serving within 24 hours of arrival
- Pecan, Pumpkin, and Apple can all be placed in the oven at 350* for 10 minutes before serving
- Cherry can be served at room temp
- Chocolate Silk is served cold.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.