The perfect pack for your Easter celebration!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts featuring her award-winning treats. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars. The winning cupcake, a Cheesecake Cupcake beauty, set the bar high, however what really has us hooked is the Unicorn Poop Cupcake that people reserve months in advance to guarantee their share.
This package serves 12 and includes:
- 3 Eggs Nest Cupcakes
- 3 Coconut Conspiracy Cupcakes
- 3 Vanilla Vanilla Cupcakes
- 3 Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Cupcake Ingredients: water, oil, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, milk chocolate, vanilla, milk, eggs, spices, carrots, coconut, natural and artificial flavors
Instructions / Storage
- Ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive.
- Do Not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- If you plan to store them, we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days after arrival, or room temp for up to 24 hours after the arrival.
- Allow product to thaw overnight in the fridge
- Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
- Nadia Cakes ships Mondays and Thursdays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.