Celebrate Easter in style with the prettiest cupcakes this side of the easter bunnies tail. Dig in to a mix of Nadia Cakes classic cupcake flavors and some must try favorites.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
This package includes 12 cupcakes
- 3 Bunny Butt – A coconut cupcake with a pink coconut buttercream frosting rolled in sugar and topped with a bunny “tail” and feet!
- 3 Birds Nest – A Chocolate chocolate cake topped with a chocolate bird’s nest
- 3 Raspberry Lemonade – lemon cake topped with raspberry buttercream and a berry candy on top
- 3 Pretty in Pink – An almond cherry cake with a pretty rosette swirl!
Flour, sugar, salt, butter, milk, canola oil, assorted natural flavors, artificial dye, almond extract, marshmallows, coconut milk, coconut extract, raspberry extract, lemon emulsion, black cherry extract, milk chocolate and dark chocolate
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.