After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Ever wanted to be a pastry chef? Or just want a fun activity for the kids? Nadia Cake supplies the cupcakes, frosting, and a set of assorted sprinkles (varies per availability) for you to assemble at home! They also provide a brief frosting guide/practice sheet to learn how to frost your cupcakes like the pros!
Each Package makes 12 Cupcakes and includes:
- 6 Vanilla Bean Cupcakes
- 6 Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 Pastry Bag of Chocolate Buttercream
- 1 Pastry Bag of Vanilla Bean Buttercream
- 1 Sprinkle/Glitter Tower
- 1 Instruction sheet/practice guide
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.