After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts featuring her award winning treats. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars. She is giving her award winning flavors and cute designs the full Christmas treatment.
Each Christmas Assortment Cupcake Box includes 12 cupcakes:
- 2 Vanilla Christmas Tree – Vanilla Vanilla
- 2 Peppermint Mocha – A Peppermint Mocha cake with Peppermint Buttercream
- 2 Chocolate Pomegranate Santa Hat Chocolate Cake Filled with Fudge Topped with Pomegranate buttercream hat
- 2 Gingerbread – Gingerbread cake iced in cream cheese frosting topped with Erin’s Food Network winning Gingerbread cookie on
- 2 Egg Nog – Eggnog and Nutmeg cake with Brandy Buttercream
- 2 Buddy’s Holiday Spaghetti – Maple Cinnamon cake with cream cheese frosting, M&M’s, breakfast pastries, Christmas sprinkles, and chocolate sauce
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.