Do you or someone you love adore chocolate? This is the best gift for that chocolate lover in your life! Loaded with 6 of Nadia Cakes favorite chocolate cupcake flavors, this dozen is sure to satisfy that craving!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each package includes 12 Chocolate Lovers Cupcakes
- 2 Chocolate Salted Caramel – A chocolate cake filled with dulce de leche and topped with a caramel dulce de leche buttercream, sprinkled with vanilla bean sea salt and drizzled with caramel.
- 2 Triple Chocolate – Chocolate cake and chocolate cream cheese frosting made with Callebaut chocolate topped with white and dark chocolate chips and drizzle.
- 2 Brownie Cupcake – A fudgy brownie topped with our fresh made-from-scratch cream cheese frosting.
- 2 Chocolate Vanilla – Chocolate cake topped with vanilla bean frosting and a chocolate stick
- 2 Chocolate Bliss – chocolate cake filled with fudge, topped with chocolate cream cheese and a decorative chocolate fan
- Chocolate Knight – chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and chocolate crisp pearls"
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.