Nadia Cakes ships its famous cupcakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Handpicked by the bakers at Nadia Cakes, this cereal cupcake collection includes a mix of their deliciously unique cereal cupcakes, including Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Honey Nut Cheerios, Apple Jack’s, Reese’s Puffs & Cocoa Krispies!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each package includes 12 Cupcakes hand-picked by the bakers at Nadia Cakes
- 2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes – Loaded with cinnamon flavor and topped with a crunchy cinnamon buttercream frosting.
- 2 Fruity Pebbles Cupcakes – A cupcake loaded with fruit flavors and topped with Fruity Pebbles cereal before baking, and topped with a “cereal milk” buttercream frosting.
- 2 Honey Nut Cheerios Cupcakes – Baked with ground cheerios in the batter and topped with a sweet honey cream cheese frosting.
- 2 Apple Jacks Cupcakes – A tart apple cinnamon cupcake topped with a light cinnamon and Apple Jacks crumb buttercream frosting.
- 2 Reese’s Puffs Cupcakes – A peanut butter cupcake filled with vanilla whipped cream, topped with chocolate peanut butter buttercream frosting, and rolled in Reese’s Puffs.
- 2 Cocoa Krispies Cupcakes – A light chocolate cupcake topped with a vanilla whipped cream and rolled in Cocoa Krispies.
- Water, Oil, Flour, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Milk Chocolate, Vanilla, Milk, Eggs, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Apple Jacks Cereal, Cocoa Krispy Cereal, Reese’s Puffs Cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, Honey Nut Cheerios & Froot Loops Cereal.
Instructions / Storage
- Cupcakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive.
- If you plan to store them, cupcakes can be stores in the fridge for 2-3 days after arrival, or room temp for up to 24 hours after arrival.
- Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.