Nadia Cakes ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Decorated with Nadia Cakes’ signature pink and brown, Nadia Cakes’ Buttercream Vanilla Chocolate Cake is loaded with chocolate flavor: three layers of chocolate cake, filled and frosted with vanilla buttercream, garnished with pink and brown stripes, and some gold sprinkles!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
This Package serves 6-8 people and includes a 5" Buttercream Vanilla Chocolate Cake
Flour, sugar, salt, butter, milk, vegetable oil, assorted natural flavors, artificial dye, caramel, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake ships frozen on ice packs and may thaw in transit
- Refrigerated for up to 48 hours after receiving it
- Keep frozen for up to 3 months.
- Nadia Cakes ships Tuesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.