Attention all brownie lovers! If cake just isn’t your thing, but brownies really do it for ya, the Nadia Cakes Brownie Lovers pack is for you! Crisp edges, soft brownie center, these brownies baked in cupcake liners will surely please any brownie lover!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each package includes 12 Brownie Lovers Cupcakes
- 3 Reese’s Brownie – Nadia Cakes’ famous brownie butter with a whole Reese’s cup baked in the bottom, topped with peanut butter cream cheese, peanut butter chips, and a slice of Reese’s on top
- 3 The Brookie – Brownie on the bottom, chocolate chip cookie on top, frosted in a smooth molasses buttercream and sprinkled with chocolate chips
- 3 Ande’s Mint Brownie – Baked with Ande’s mint chocolate pieces in the batter, frosted in a light mint cream cheese, loaded with Ande’s mint pieces, white and dark chocolate drizzle
- 3 The Original – A single-serve brownie topped with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles!
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.