Now the Food Network isn’t the only place you can get this pie from Nadia Cakes! A flaky pie crust, this spiced caramel apple pie is loaded with flavor. Fresh apples marinated in a homemade caramel sauce and a combo of fall spices, topped with a brown sugar crumble and a bag of spiced dulce de leche caramel to drizzle on top!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
This package serves 8 people and includes
- 1 Caramel Apple Pie (9")
- 1 jar Spiced Dulce de Leche Caramel Sauce (approx. 2.5 oz.)
- 1 Pie Crust Fall Leaf Topper
Flour, Sugar, Butter, Vanilla, Apples, Caramel Color, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Pumpkin, Eggs, Evaporated Milk, Spices, Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Oil, Milk, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, Oats
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pie in the refrigerator.
- Pies last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Pie can be reheated if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pie in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Remove pie from oven and drizzle caramel sauce on top.
- Place leaf decor on top of the drizzle.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.