My Pi Pizzas
Pizzas arrive fully cooked. Upon arrival, store the pizzas in the freezer for up to 90 days.
- STEP 1 Remove pizza from its packaging.
- STEP 2 Place the pizza directly on your oven rack (middle rack is ideal, no need to preheat).
- STEP 3 Place a foil sheet on a lower rack or on the bottom of your oven in case cheese or sauce drips over.
- STEP 4 Turn your oven on to 400°F and bake your pizza about 35-45 minutes. Note: Veggie pizzas and multiple-topping pizzas may take longer to cook.
- STEP 5 Pizza is done when the sauce is no longer too watery, the internal temperature is 160°F, and the crust is crisp and golden (or to your preference).
- Pro tips:
- If your sauce is too watery, bake the pizza for longer.
- If the crust is browning too quickly, move to higher shelf in the oven or carefully put the pizza on cookie sheet.
- If crust is not browned enough, move to lower oven shelf.