Granny Smith Apple Coffee Cake
My Grandma’s of New England adds a layer of fresh Granny Smith apples to the middle and on top of their signature Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake, then slowly bakes the cake to gently caramelize the apples. Great served cold, but even better served hot after putting it on a griddle like a grilled cheese sandwich with ice cream on the side!
- Each order includes 1 Granny Smith Apple Coffee Cake
- Cake arrives individually wrapped in a branded box
- Cake is Circle K Certified Kosher
Cake Size Options
- SMALL – Each small cake is 8" and serves 10-14 people
- LARGE – Each large cake is 10" and serves 20-26 people
Sugar, Sour Cream [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, and Rennet], Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron , Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Soybean Oil, Apples, Walnuts, Palm Oil, Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid ,Pyrophosphate, Cornstarch), Modified Food Starch, Propylene Glycol Mono- and Diesters of Fat and Fatty Acids (Emulsified),Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Dextrose, Egg Mites, Mono- and Diglycerides (Emulsified}, Salt, Natural Flavors, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (Emulsifier}, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sulphate, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Extractives of Turmeric (for color).
Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat and Walnuts
Instructions / Storage
Each cake can be stored in it’s original packaging for up to 14 days unrefrigerated. If you do not plan on serving the entire cake within 14 days, we recommend freezing it for up to a month.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- My Grandma of New England Coffee Cakes ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.