My Grandma’s Chocolate Chip Walnut Coffee Cake is studded and topped with rich semi-sweet chocolate morsels and nutty walnuts. All of My Grandma’s coffee cakes are handmade and certified Kosher under Orthodox supervision.
In 1990, My Grandma’s of New England got its start producing a single coffee cake in Newton, Massachusetts, but as word spread, grandma’s limited production couldn’t keep up with the demand and selling out was a daily occurrence. Bob Katz and his father, Ed, purchased the business in 1993 from the grandson of the real grandma who started the gourmet coffee cake business, and a new facility was built in Boston where the company still produces the original Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake right alongside an expanded menu that includes New England Blueberry, Granny Smith Apple, and Cape Cod Cranberry. My Grandma’s Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake was included in O, The Oprah Magazine’s O List.
- Each order includes 1 Chocolate Chip Walnut Coffee Cake
- Cake arrives individually wrapped in a branded box
- Cake is Circle K Certified Kosher
Cake Size Options
- SMALL – Each small cake is 8" and serves 10-14 people
- LARGE – Each large cake is 10" and serves 20-26 people
Sugar, Sour Cream tCultured Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, and Rennet], Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Niacin, iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Soybean Oil, Chocolate Chips [Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soya Lecithin (added as an emulsifier), vanillin], Walnuts, Palm Oil, Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Cornstarch), Modified Food Starch, Propylene Glycol Mono- and Diesters of Fat and Fatty Acids (Emulsifier),Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Dextrose, Egg Whites, Mono- and Diglycerides(Emulsifier), Salt, Natural Flavors, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (emulsifier), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sulphate, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Extractives of Turmeric (for color).
Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat, Walnuts
Instructions / Storage
Each cake can be stored in it’s original packaging for up to 14 days unrefrigerated. If you do not plan on serving the entire cake within 14 days, we recommend freezing it for up to a month.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- My Grandma of New England Coffee Cakes ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.