Queen Bee Ice Cream - 6 Pints
This is a delectable honey ice cream with chocolatey covered honeycomb and English toffee with almonds swirled in!
The Museum of Ice Cream is more than just a social media sensation! With locations in New York City and San Francisco, this certified smash hit has commanded long lines of folks eager to explore ice cream-themed spaces and let their imaginations run wild. But no visit to this ice cream-themed utopia is complete without a couple scoops of the good stuff, and the Museum of Ice Cream delivers in a major way!
Certified OU Kosher
This package includes 6 pints of Queen Bee Ice Cream
- All Pints are Certified OU Kosher
All Pints are Certified OU Kosher
- Queen Bee – Honey Ice Cream (Ice Cream [milk, Cream, Sugar, Skim Milk, Whey, Egg Yolk, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum], Honey Blend [water, Sugar, Honey, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative)], Vanilla Extract), Chocolatey Covered Honeycomb Candy (Milk Chocolatey Coating [sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Whole Milk Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor], Sugar, Corn Syrup, Honey, Baking Soda, Salt), English Toffee (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Butter [cream, Salt], Almonds, Milk Chocolate [sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Dry Whole Milk, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor], Brown Sugar, Salt, Semi-sweet Chocolate [sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin], Cream, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin [emulsifier])
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 18 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Museum of Ice Cream ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.