Piñata Ice Cream - 6 Pints
Piñata has a rich vanilla cream base with spicy mango and naturally flavored raspberry swirls. It’s mango-nificent!!
The Museum of Ice Cream is more than just a social media sensation! With locations in New York City and San Francisco, this certified smash hit has commanded long lines of folks eager to explore ice cream-themed spaces and let their imaginations run wild. But no visit to this ice cream-themed utopia is complete without a couple scoops of the good stuff, and the Museum of Ice Cream delivers in a major way!
Certified OU Kosher
This package includes 6 pints of Piñata Ice Cream
- All Pints are Certified OU Kosher
All Pints are Certified OU Kosher
- Piñata – Ice Cream (Ice Cream [milk, Cream, Sugar, Skim Milk, Whey, Egg Yolk, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum) Spicy Mango Puree (Mango Puree Concentrate, Sugar, Water, Citric Acid, Color [annatto, Tumeric], Natural Flavor, Spices), Naturally Flavored Raspberry Swirl (Corn Syrup, Raspberry Puree, Water, Sugar, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Locust Bean Gum, Natural Flavoring), Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 18 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Museum of Ice Cream ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.