PB&P Ice Cream - 6 Pints
Peanut buttery ice cream with chocolatey covered pretzel pieces & peanut butter swirl. It’s so savory and creamy, you’ll go nuts over the flavor!
The Museum of Ice Cream is more than just a social media sensation! With locations in New York City and San Francisco, this certified smash hit has commanded long lines of folks eager to explore ice cream-themed spaces and let their imaginations run wild. But no visit to this ice cream-themed utopia is complete without a couple scoops of the good stuff, and the Museum of Ice Cream delivers in a major way!
Certified OU Kosher
This package includes 6 pints of PB&P Ice Cream
- All Pints are Certified OU Kosher
All Pints are Certified OU Kosher
- PB&P – Peanut Buttery Ice Cream (Ice Cream [milk, Cream, Sugar, Skim Milk, Whey, Egg Yolk, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum], Peanut Buttery Base [water, Peanuts, Gum Acacia, Sugar, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor], Vanilla Extract), Chocolatey Covered Pretzels (Sugar, Pretzels [enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Malt, Salt, Soybean Oil], Coconut Oil, Skim Milk, Milk, Cocoa [processed With Alkali], Cocoa, Soy Lecithin [emulsifier], Natural Flavors), Peanut Butter Swirl (Peanut Butter [peanuts, Palm Oil, Salt], Powdered Sugar, Peanut Oil, Salt)
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 18 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Museum of Ice Cream ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.