Muddy’s Bake Shop ships its famous Nan’s Pimento Cheese nationwide on Goldbelly! This Southern classic is the perfect accompaniment to a stack o’ crackers, crusty bread, or even a baked potato. Freshly chopped herbs and just a pinch of red pepper make this spread super flavorful, and the variety of cheeses ensures that its texture is just the right balance of creamy and chunky! Featured by Style Blueprint and The Memphis Flyer, the pimento cheese is one of Muddy’s most famous products! The recipe comes from the mother-in-law of the bakery’s founder and is a staple of many Memphis picnics and porch parties.
Kat Gordon opened Muddy’s Bake Shop in Memphis, Tennessee, in 2008, turning her late night baking obsession into a business. Named after Kat’s grandmother, Muddy’s Bake Shop has been featured in The New York Times, Southern Living Magazine, Every Day With Rachael Ray, and Travel & Leisure, and was named “One of the 25 Best Places to Get Cupcakes” in the World by BuzzFeed and as “One of the Top 16 Bakeries in the US” by the New York Post.
- Each includes 2 containers of Nan’s Pimento Cheese
- Each container includes 8 oz of pimento cheese
cheddar, monterey jack, sour cream, mayonnaise, pimentos, green onion, red pepper,
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate for up to 7 days
- Freeze for up to 2 months
- Muddy’s Bake Shop ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.