This wrap is loaded with penne alla vodka and breaded chicken cutlets, and it’s wrapped in a flour tortilla and deep-fried!
Ever thought you’d see a cheesecake loaded with your favorite childhood breakfast cereals? Or how about a wrap stuffed to the brim with Buffalo chicken cutlets and mac & cheese before being breaded and deep-fried to golden brown? At Mt. Kisco Diner, they’re going above and beyond when it comes to thinking outside of the box. These wild creations will knock your socks off, and make your Instagram followers insanely jealous!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 3 Deep Fried Wraps, your choice
- Each Wrap serves 1-2 people, measures 2.5″ × 7″, and weighs 2 lbs.
- Each Wrap comes with 2 oz. of extra sauce
Soprano Wrap – Chicken, Salt, Pepper, Panko Breadcrumbs, Garlic Powder, Parmesan Cheese, Seasoned Bread Crumbs, Parsley, Sweet Butter, Shallots, Vodka, Heavy Cream, Marinara Sauce, Penne Pasta
Instructions / Storage
- Wraps ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place in freezer or refrigerator
- Wraps may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 2 months
Wraps: Microwave Method
- Remove wrap from plastic wrap
- Place on a microwave -safe plate
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes
- Flip and microwave another 4 minutes
Wraps: Oven Method (From Frozen)
- Preheat oven at 450
- Heat with aluminum foil on for 35-40 minutes
Wraps: Oven Method (From Thawed)
- Thaw for 1 hour
- Preheat oven 350
- Heat with aluminum foil on for 20 minutes
- Mt. Kisco Diner ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.