This cheesecake is absolutely loaded with Lucky Charms. It’s magically delicious!
Ever thought you’d see a cheesecake loaded with your favorite childhood breakfast cereals? Or how about a wrap stuffed to the brim with Buffalo chicken cutlets and mac & cheese before being breaded and deep-fried to golden brown? At Mt. Kisco Diner, they’re going above and beyond when it comes to thinking outside of the box. These wild creations will knock your socks off, and make your Instagram followers insanely jealous!
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a Lucky Charms Cheesecake
- Each Cheesecake measures 8", and weighs approx 4.8 lbs.
- Lucky Charms – Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Sour Cream, Lemon Filling, Lucky Charms Cereal
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place in freezer or refrigerator
- Cheesecakes may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months
- If frozen, defrost in fridge overnight or leave on counter 3-4 hours before serving
- Mt. Kisco Diner ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.